Saturday, May 18, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Goodness, it's been almost 4 years since my last post on this blog.  A lot of personal history has been made in those four years including a few highlights like moving across the country, buying our first home, and three additions to the family-- two children and a dog.  I've also been very actively involved with the youth group in my church.  Let's just say it hasn't been exactly the "season" for Family History Work.

Well, the seasons are changing a bit.  I am sadly no longer working with the youth but I have been reassigned as a family history consultant.  The external push I needed to get back into the swing of things!  I've dived back in but my skills are a little cold and the water is more like a river that has been constantly changing; I'm still trying to get my bearings.

I guess what I'm trying to say is
I'm Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment