Thursday, May 28, 2009

He's Been Bit!

I am excited (and a bit proud) to say that I have got Josh hooked on family history AND blogging. Our Stake has expressed the goal to have every member go on new.familysearch.org to prepare at least one name to do the temple work for this year. Josh accepted the challenge and has officially been bitten by the family history bug. He has even started his own blog Family History of Sarah K. and J. Eddy Martin to record his research.

It has been a lot of fun to work together on his research as well as side by side on my own. Josh even figured out how to better share the images of the documents using scribd.com so that they can be viewed up close on the blog as well as saved at higher resolution from the blog. We have been up late almost every night this week doing family history and it has been great fun to share two of my interests with my best friend.

Here's to happy tree climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment