Thursday, June 11, 2009

Alice Della Condon: Summary

b. (31 Dec 1905 St. Elmo, Fayette, Illinois - from new.familysearch unknown source) the birth year does not fit well with the information given on the census records. 1910 her age is 6; 1920 her age is 15; neither matching with a December birthday.

m. I believe she never married

d. (14 Nov 1959 -new.familysearch unknown source)

Parents:
Charles E. Condon
Margaret E. Short

Sources: 1910, 1920,1930 Census

Further Research:
I would love to find a birth and death record for her verifying the information I have. Unfortunately I do not see any records in Fayette county that might be helpful and it looks like she died too soon for SSDI to be helpful.


*Photo taken 1939 of Alice Della Condon (left) and her niece, my grandma
*Photo taken 1935 in the Ozarks of Missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment